Receiving Early Intervention can feel complex when you first start because it is not a service you ever expected to need to for your child. Initial paperwork can be overwhelming. We understand that. As your chosen provider, we walk you through services. Below is a typical list of services we will be supporting you with. Every child is different so this may vary for you!
- Conducting Developmental Assessments and writing goals that YOU agree with
- Selecting an approved therapist, if needed (Speech, Physical and Occupational)
- Assisting in securing the funds to pay for BabyNet approved services
- Monitoring services to make sure your child is getting what he needs
- Visiting with you and educating you on activities to stimulate your child’s developmental growth
- Bringing resources to you that you may not be aware of like ABA, Autism Waiver information, ABC Childcare vouchers and TEFRA medicaid
- Tracking your success and preparing your child for a successful future